1. Who Should Get The Eligibility Certificate?
A. Student seeking admission to First Year PUC
i) A student who has passed an Equivalent examination to SSLC of Karnataka from any other country, other than India must obtain an Eligibility Certificate.
ii) A student who has passed an Equivalent Examination to SSLC of Karnataka from other state Boards/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSENIOS etc from other states in India

B. Should a student who has passed 10th std equivalent examination from CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/NIOS with in Karnataka get an Eligibility Certificate? No It is not necessary

C. Student seeking admission to Second Year PUC. A student who has passed 11th or equivalent examination from other state boards/other countries shall get the Eligibility Certificate from the head office.
2. Who Will Issue The Eligibility Certificate?
3. Can A PU College Admit Students Without Eligibility Certificates?
4. What Will Happen If A College Admits Students Without Eligibility Certificates?
5. What Documents Should Be Submitted To Get The Eligibility Certificate?
6. How Much Fee Should Be Paid For Getting Eligibility Certificate?
7. How To Apply For The Eligibility Certificate?
8. How Much Time Does It Take To Issue An Eligibility Certificate? Will It Be Handed Over To In Person?

St. Vincent Pallotti College is the outcome and vision of the Pallottine Fathers, who are in the service of education in India for the past 50 years. The college is located in Chelikere, Kalyan Nagar is owned and managed by the Fathers of Bangalore Pallottine Society.

Contact Us

St. Vincent Pallotti College,

Pallotti Nilaya Road, Chelekere,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore - 560 043.

Mobile: +91 9480061068